Terms and conditions
By accessing and using our site, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions and on the website, the terms ‘we’ or ‘us’ refer to Expect. The term ‘website’ refers to www.expectai.com.
Disclaimer and liability
The information, materials and opinions contained on this website and related websites are for general information purposes only.
They do not constitute an advertisement and we make no representations, undertakings or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any of the information or materials contained or referred to on the website.
This website and the information contained in it does not constitute any legal, financial or professional advice and should not be relied on for any such purpose.
Expect shall not be responsible for any loss or damage which may arise in any way from the use of the website or any reliance on the information or materials published on it.
Expect is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites which may be linked or referred to on this website or any external web sites which may link to this website.
Expect cannot guarantee that our website and any documents, files and information hosted or downloaded from this site will be free from viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware and other harmful programmes or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
We are not liable for any loss or damage which may be suffered by any person arising from any such harmful code or computer code.
The copyright in the content of all the pages, information and designs on our website is owned by Expect.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without express written permission. All our rights are reserved.
All intellectual property rights in the name and logo of Expect and associated trademarks belong to us and we reserve all of our rights to such name, logo and trademarks which may only be reproduced with our express written permission.
By using our website, you agree that you will:
- Use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of our website by, any third party;
- Not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person;
- Not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information (i) where you do not own or have the right to use the intellectual property rights in that material or (ii) which is unlawful or which is potentially harmful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise obscene, racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or damaging to our business or reputation;
- Not interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website, any equipment, systems or network used to operate our website;
- Not transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer or hardware;
- Use current virus checking software; and
- Not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website.
Changes to terms
We may revise these Terms and Conditions by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time for any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.